Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine

Glamour magazine asked me to chip in on a blog post about Valentine's Day. If your wondering why they would ask me, it's probably because I'm so glamorous. If you actually knew me, you would already know that!

Here's something else:
LONDON (Reuters) – Hundreds of British men are risking a Valentine's Day anticlimax for their partners by stocking up on anatomy-boosting underpants ahead of the most romantic weekend of the year.

British department store group Debenhams said Thursday it had seen a 76 percent surge in online sales of the 18 pounds-a-pair ($28) underwear in the past week.
This is my impression of those guys checking their mailbox on that fateful day: "Bill, bill, junk, bill, anatomy-boosting underpants, bill...wait, wha? They're here!"

Good luck, fellas!

No comments: