Monday, April 14, 2008

Wherefore art thou, Sloth?

My dingleberry landlords hired a bunch of dumb-dumbs to work on the roof and they promptly busted our Direct TV hookup. This has left me without TV since Thursday. I repeat: I have been without TV since The Day of or Lord Thursday!

This will not do. On Sunday I woke up at 9 AM, put on a pot of coffee and walked to the store. I came home, ate breakfast and read the Post and the Times. Then I cleaned my room. Then I read part of a book. Then I sat on the couch and stared at the wall for a bit and realized it was still only 2:00. I was so bored I almost exercised!

With any luck we can get this fixed so I can get back to watching the Detroit Tigers kick my whole summer right in the nuts.


Jim Leyland, pictured here with 2008


Also

I realize there have been some serious gaps in posting on this thing. I’m sorry. You are never far from my mind, it’s just that sometimes I get busy, you know...LIVING MY LIFE!!

(Jesse flips over THE TABLE and punches YOU)

Just kidding.I will try to work the blog into my everyday routine. Before too long, posting will come as naturally as tying my shoes or walking back to my apartment because I forgot my wallet.

You’ll see!

No comments: