Monday, January 5, 2009

Rebranding

I came across some interesting information on the stats page for this site:
70.3% of all visits lasted less than five seconds.

20.3% of all visits lasted longer than an hour.
I think this means that most of you aren’t even giving me a chance and the ones who did fell asleep at their computers!

I’ll try to remedy that in 2009. First up, here’s a sneak peek at my new character, The Lady at My Work Who Always Takes Ten Minutes at the Salad Bar and Talks to Herself the Whole Time:
“Hmmmm, do I want tuna? Let’s seeeeeeee...oooh, tomatoes...”
Thank you very much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of asking oneself "do I want tuna?" Well, are you making a tuna salad or not? What was your original intent when you approached this salad bar? Was it to have tuna salad or not to?

I don't know. I'm not very good at expressing my ideas anymore. My vacation was too long.

Happy New Year!